The new high-end tweeters RBT-10, RBT-20 and RBT-35SR
are part of the so-called real ribbon tweeters. The audio signal flows through the entire cone which is of extra low weight and consists of an aluminium film. A built-in high-quality transformer converts the low impedance of this cone into 5-8 Ω which is non-critical for the amplifier. Ribbon tweeters impress by an extra fine and brilliant reproduction of the high frequency range. Due to continuous further development, it is already possible to use these ribbon tweeters with crossover frequencies from 2,500 Hz on, depending on the type. This makes them a top choice whenever hi-fi speakers or studio monitors of the highest quality are required. Ribbon tweeters require a crossover network for operation!
Pair of high-end ribbon tweeters, matched, 25 W, 8 Ω
- Real ribbon tweeter with neodymium magnet system and transformer
- Fine and brilliant reproduction of the high frequency range
- Smooth, unembossed aluminium sandwich cone: 12 x 60 x 0.01 mm
- For use from 2,300 Hz on via 18 dB filter
- Robust aluminium front panel with waveguide and protective grille
"Ribbon tweeter of neat workmanship for 2-way or 3-way systems. It features an excellent omnidirectional radiation."